Share This

Google App Engine

Powered by Google App Engine

AddToAny.com/share_save

Share

share gadget

http://fcgadgets.appspot.com/spec/sharefb.xml

Facebook Badge

PLUGINS FACEBOOK

FACEBOOK SOCIAL PLUGINS

My Blog List

ADDED TWITTER

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I Was Talking To A Guy Today And His Understanding Of The Parable Of The Talents on Matthew 25:14-30 Was So Far Off. How Can People Hate The Poor So Much ?? - by cowboygrandpa - Newsvine

I Was Talking To A Guy Today And His Understanding Of The Parable Of The Talents on Matthew 25:14-30 Was So Far Off. How Can People Hate The Poor So Much ?? - by cowboygrandpa - Newsvine

1 comment:

  1. TALENTS ; I personally think thewre will be many more poor people who end up in heaven that the wealthy, and not only because there are so many more poor people. Poor people place their faith in God because they know they don't have the money or wealth to depend upon themselves. That is a blessing in disguise sometimes.

    There are the wealthy who use the talents God gave them to do His work and they allow God to receive the credit because they know all they have is from Him anyway. But five talents could be spiritual talents that are given or a combination of spiritual and earthly wealth to be used for God's purpose.

    But just because a person doesn't have much wealth doesn't mean they can't invest what God has given them. Look at me as an eaxmple, as far as material wealth, I have very little. But what I have I use for His glory because He gave me other talents to use I'm able to share as He will. The money means little to me for it disappears, but the works done in His Name remain. The more we prosper in His work the more we are blessed by Him with opportunities to share and bring forth the talents He would have us display for His glory.

    I'm not trying to say how great I am or how much I have or don't have. I'm just trying to say that even if I have only one talent I'm going to use it to invest for Him.

    I hope this makes sense to some.

    Peace and Love to all who will receive it.

    ReplyDelete